How the Canada Green Loyalty Program Works:
- You receive one loyalty point for every dollar spent in store. (Exclusions: sales tax, gift cards)
- Your phone number will be your account number; be sure to let the cashier know you’re a member as we cannot retroactively add points!
- Your reward status will show up on the bottom of every receipt, or ask the cashier for your status.
- Points are redeemable for special products and promos, which will be announced via email monthly.
Earning Points and Using Rewards:
- Members earn points for every $1 spent on any eligible product purchase, when a member’s phone number/account number is provided at time of in-store purchase.
- Purchases earn points at the following rate: one point per dollar spent.
- A member may check their accrued point levels and reward credits by checking their receipt or asking a cashier at the point of sale.
- When members return products to the store, points previously posted to member’s account for that purchase will be deducted from member’s account. Other exclusions may apply. Points apply only to the first Membership name in connection with any purchase. Membership points have no cash value and are non-transferable.
General Terms and Conditions:
- The Canada Green Loyalty Program membership (“Membership”) is open to everyone who signs up online.
- Membership is non-transferable and subject to present and future program rules.
- A member may cancel his or her Membership at any time by notifying Canada Green by email, telephone or in person.